Green Building Center - New Jersey brings together the most respected subject matter experts in sustainable consulting, design, construction, materials, education & alternate financing to provide our clients a convenient, trusted, one-stop location for all their green building needs. GBC-NJ was founded by award-winning architect Jason Kliwinski, AIA, LEED Fellow and green material specialist Lia Nielsen, LEED Green Associate in 2010.
The Center is conceived and brought to you by a collaboration of like-minded, veteran companies that understand and believe cost effective green living and building is attainable today with the right team and an integrative approach. Our comprehensive services can include
- Planning and conceptual design,
- Carbon neutrality master planning & implementation
- Third party green building certification assistance (LEED, LBC, Energy Star, Green Globes, Sustainable Jersey, etc.)
- Energy modeling & auditing,
- Renewable energy system analysis, design, installation
- Complete architectural and engineering design,
- Construction & project management,
- Green material specification, documentation, supply, install
- Alternate financing assistance
- Green education training.
Whether you need our whole team or a-la-carte services to support your project, we are here to help make your project as sustainable as possible on time and within your budget. Our strengths are our integrative approach, broad experience, and customer service that walks clients through the green design process from concept to occupancy and beyond.